Is it time for you and your family to move on?
Saying goodbye and moving on is never easy but there are some simple things that you can do to make it easier for your child when they leave our school.
1. Remember that it is your responsibility to let us know that your child is leaving. You need to pop in and fill out a simple form as soon as possible.
2. Make sure you give us as much notice as possible.
3. If you are moving within the UK most local authorities or academies/schools will ask you to complete an admission form; often this needs to be signed by our Headteacher before you leave. Make sure you find out the admissions process for the area you are moving to as soon as possible.
If you are moving overseas with the Services we recommend that you talk to Mrs Thomas about the procedures including the need for EDUCATIONAL CLEARANCE before accepting your posting.
4. Every move is different and your child/ren may need a little more help to prepare themselves for change. The resources on this page have been designed to help guide your conversations at home about this period of change.
5. Talk to us! If you have any specific concerns or would like further advice please do not hesitate to contact our SENDCo Miss Sarah Bradley or our Headteacher, Mrs Rachel Thomas.