1. Share the news of the move with the children.
2. Talk positively about the move. Don’t expect your children to share your excitement.
3. Help young children to understand the time scale and the
important things that will happen.
4. Help your family to learn about the new location before the move.
5. Don’t pack too early.
6. Stick to your usual family routines for as long as possible.
7. Plan farewells for all the family.
8. Take photographs of special people and places.
9. Create opportunities to talk and share feelings.
10.Keep significant toys/objects to pack in your hand luggage.